Saturday, September 4, 2021

My quiz I made a few days ago!

Hi, it's me again! Woah, I'm nearly 10! Just 11 more days to enjoy being 9 years old! 

Anyways I was looking forward to share a quiz I've made. The quiz is about HARRY POTTER! All you need to do is answer the questions, click the answer button to see if you're right. Then at the end I'll score points to see if you're a true Harry Potter fan. That's actually why I made the quiz, to see if you're a true Harry Potter fan! You just need to give 1 point to every question you get right. I think that's enough information because it will tell you every tiny bit you need to know on the first slide anyway.

 HAVE FUN! 

Here is the quiz! 


 I've gave some information about when's my birthday. Can you do the maths and find out what date is my birthday? Tell me in the comments.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy,
    I'm not a Harry Potter fan but I tried your quiz anyway.
    I got 4 points.
    Well done for embedding the slides.
    Your birthday is on the 15. But I remembered that from room 6.
    I hope you have a good lockdown birthday ☹️🎂.
    From Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by the way it's just as good as my quiz.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anna! Thanks for your comment. I still remember that Ysabella had the birthday as me. Did you ever watch the movies? 4 points are really good for people who haven't watched them.

      Delete
    3. I know. My quiz is just as good as yours.

      Delete
    4. I haven't watched any of the movies or read any of the books.

      Delete