Saturday, September 25, 2021

My Fort!

 Hi Reader! Today my post is on my fort I made. I made it because it's one of my tasks I have to do for my work the teacher gave. I used blankets, pillows and other things. First I had to think of where I wanted to make it. Not in my room! I don't want to clean it after I finish making it. So I chose the same thing you would do if you were me. Do it in your bossy siblings room! But she when I went I went in she was doing something on her laptop so I did it in my mums and dads room. It was really clean but not for long! I was going to make a fort that will fill up the whole room. I took pictures after I finished making it. I took a video too. It was quite bad but I was lazy to take it again because the video at the bottom is 7th one I took! Hope you enjoy what's down bellow!








 
After you see the pictures here is a link to the video.
🠋

Video

No comments:

Post a Comment