Wednesday, September 29, 2021

My Chinese Zodiac Sign Art.

 So as you all know from the title this post is on my Chinese zodiac sign.  It took me a long time to make. First I thought it was only for Monday and we had to hand it on Monday too. I rushed it and made it look a bit bad but then when I looked carefully it was for the whole week to do so I started again and didn't rush it. I was really proud of my work. The pictures of it are down bellow. First of all I drew my image. I was born in 2011 (10 years old) so my zodiac sign is a Rabbit. Here is screenshot of the slide so you get what I mean if you don't know.


Finally now you can see my art.



Sorry if it's blurry.☹

I really hope that you comment down bellow of what's your Chinese Zodiac sign animal.
Is it a rabbit like mine? Try to make a piece of art of your zodiac animal or if you already made one show me how it turned out. Have great day!👍💛❤😀😁😄😃
Byeeeeee!


12 comments:

  1. Wow Charmy!
    That art is amazing.
    I'm the rabbit as well.
    I need to get on with my art work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anna. Glad you like it. I want to see yours. How did it turn out?
      Are you proud? Most of the year 5's are rabbits and most of the years 6's are tigers.

      Delete
  2. Hi Charmy your art actually looks like the traditional cut outs in red paper your art looks way better than mine did you paint it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Priscilla, yeah I painted it. Thanks yours looks good too. You added the sign and I didn't.

      Delete
  3. Hi Charmy, That is amazing!
    I think you might be the one winning the 50 tokens! I drew a dragon and it is on my blog to.

    From Devanshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Devanshi, no I think you will be the one winning 50 tokens because you made yours realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Charmy!

    That is really well done! I think red and yellow go well together. The yellow makes your rabbit stand out more.

    I think I’m a rooster.. I keep thinking I’m a rat but I’m sure it’s a rooster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen!

      Thank you. It's actually just gold and red. So all the areas that are red is paint and all the yellowish spots are actually gold colour pencil. Well I used yellow on top cause yellow is a important colours is Chinese culture.

      Delete
  6. Hello Charmy, I really like how you explained it. Your art is amazing! I really like it. I don't think I would be able to draw as good as you. I love the colours you used. By the way, my zodiac sign is a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Najhiha, thank you for the comment. Have you made your image? You and Devanshi have the same zodiacs.

      Delete
  7. Hi Charmy,
    OMG I'm Speechless. At this moment I wish I was a year 5 because the year 6s have to draw a tiger and tigers are hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ananya,
      Thanks! You are right, tigers are hard to draw. But also not all year 5s are rabbits. The only animals that year 5s can be are a rabbit and dragon. MAinly rabbits though.

      Delete