Sunday, September 5, 2021

Working on my marble run we had to do for art.

 Hello again. Just 10 more days until I'm 10! Anyways today I'm going to talk about how far I've gone in my art. I've actually done more than I think I would but I have to say I'm quite proud. Well it could be better but yeah. I started from scratch. First I used toilet paper rolls and cut them all in half. I told my siblings whenever they go toilet go to the same one so toilet paper will finish in that toilet and I'll get more rolls but my sister didn't listen cause she thought it was stupid to do that. I covered the rolls in paper so they can stand out on the huge cardboard I'm going to place them on but I'm keeping the inside brown (the way it is). The cardboard was brown and the toilet rolls were white from the paper I covered it with. I thought for moment that it wasn't a good combination so I looked in my drawer to find my coloured papers. There were red, green, orange, blue, yellow, purple.... let's just say all the colours of the rainbow. If I took white again then it'll look plain. I was confused with all the colours so I took the colour that had most of. Red! The red looked under the white. I forgot to say that the cardboard I had was joined by 2. I hot glued one and stuck it to the other. At first I told my mum to get some from the storage my mum and dad had. There are heaps and heaps of boxes that my dad uses to store food in. My mum forgot about it at first but then the next day they got ready to go again I told her twice and also told my dad without her knowing. When they got home, to my surprise they brought so much boxes in different sizes. Some were brown and some were white. I got one box that was white on one side and brown on the other.  All that I'm struggling on is thinking of a design to put the half cut rolls in. So I can put the marble in at the top and go threw the tubes and fall out at the bottom. Watch the video of me playing with the finished piece. 






    2 comments:

    1. Kia ora Charmy,

      Good effort with your Marble Run! How did you come up with the idea?

      I really like the detail you put into your blog posts! To make it easier for you reader remember to use paragraphs for a new idea/new subject.

      Looking forward to your future blog posts,
      Miss Laxa

      ReplyDelete
    2. I Miss Laxa!

      It was a task I had to do it while distance learning from my teacher, Mrs Ghosh. The whole class had to make one. I'll use paragraphs in my writing. Actually I just made a post that had paragraphs in it from last time you told me to.

      ReplyDelete