Thursday, September 16, 2021

I FINALLY FINISHED MY WEEK 6, WEEK 7 AND THIS WEEKS WRITING TASKS!!!!!

 Hello again readers! I have finally finished my tasks for writing. What I mean is week 6, week 7 and this weeks! Here are the links to those!......

Week 8 writingWeek 7 writingWeek 6 writing

I'm so happy at the moment. It's Thursday and tomorrow will Friday! Well, for you maybe not for us. It's Fri-yay for us!💜💜💜💙💙💙💛💛💛💚💚💚

We only do art and finish of tasks we haven't finish for the week but I finished everything so it mean just ART for me!! My favourite subject!!! Hope you like my writing. For art I'm doing a board game. I have to make one. It's not done but I'm finishing it tomorrow. I also have nature walk thing I have to do but I finished that already. Here is the link if you want to see my nature walk post if you haven't. I have a few more tasks, I'll finish all tomorrow. I really hope the teacher will give more tasks for art cause I want more to do. Bye. (Board game making post coming up soon) Stay tuned!   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charmy. Awesome to hear you have finished your tasks. I love art too. I look forward to seeing your board game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Rose! I just took photos of my finished board game. I think i'll make the post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete