Thursday, September 23, 2021

My Kahoot Game!

Hello Reader! I have made a Kahoot game. Here is link for you to play ➡  My Kahoot Game

                                                                                                        Once you have clicked this link 🠉, there might be                                                                                                               another link for you to click. (Click the top link)

 

Game PIN: 05490559    


The questions are about me. There are a lot of questions to answer but it's still really fun. You have 3 days. So quickly play before the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners are written on the screen. On the 26th of this month, Kahoot will score all the points every player collected. At 1 pm 26th September! Play Now! 

11 comments:

  1. WOW !! I loved playing that game of Kahoot because it was all about you and was very fun I loved how you based it on you well done ! bye .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella,
      do you have a blog? I always wanted to see it but it says you don't have one. Why? Thanks for your comment. What was your username? You were supposed to just write you name. Bye.

      Delete
    2. Hi charmy yes I have a blog, I have my blog is private ( no idea why ?? ) anyway what do you mean whats my username ? . Bye

      Delete
    3. Hi Bella, you have a blog. Today I had to comment on room 13's blogs. I was excited because I couldn't wait to see your blog but then it was private so I couldn't see it.☹

      What I meant by username is that you had to write a username. You did write one. I saw. What did you name yours? Was it "I love art" or was it "Hey"?
      Please tell me. If you were "Hey" then you were 4th place and if you were "I love art" then you are 5th place. If you were "Hey" then you know more about about me then your sister, Hanaia. If you were "I love art" then Hanaia knows more about me.

      Delete
    4. Also can you change your blog to private? Ask your teacher for help if needed.

      Delete
  2. Wow charmey that kahoot game was really fun. You have a fun type of personallity. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanaia. My name has no "e" and thanks for your comment. Do you have a blog? Just like Bella, I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charmy,
    Your Kahoot Game Is Really Fun Although I Don't Know Much About You.It was pretty much a guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ananya!
      Thanks for your comment. Well now you know more about me.
      Right?

      Delete
  5. Hi Charmy!
    Your kahoot was really fun.
    Most of them I had to half guess.
    Will you make another one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna!
      I'm happy that you liked it.
      I might make another one.

      Delete