Monday, September 27, 2021

In Level 4 Lockdown ...

 I have learnt new recipes for baking and cooking.

I learnt to be positive in situations like this.


I get up everyday in the morning at 8:00 when everybody is asleep and get ready for my google meets.


I have learnt a lot more about other peoples culture.


I have gotten better at finishing my work quickly and sending it to my teacher.


I have gotten really active and arty.


I have done a lot of helping mum and doing chores around the house.


I have become an awesome photographer!



2 comments:

  1. Kai Pai Charmy! :) I like that you have done a lot of helping your Mum and Dad and doing chores around your house. Me and my brother also help our Mum and Dad doing jobs to earn money like cleaning the windows of our house when they get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben, it sounds nice that you are helping your mum and dad too. Hope you enjoy reading my posts. Thank you so much for the awesome comment. If you'd like you can view my post again to see the update i'll make now.

    ReplyDelete