Saturday, September 11, 2021

My Alphabetical, Nature Walk I Had To Do For Art Yesterday.

 Hi again bloggers! We have come really far! From 11 more days until my birthday to JUST 4 MORE DAYS!!! 

Today I'm going to share a really fun art project I had to do. I actually had 3 tasks to do for art but I have finally finished 1! The task I had finished was a nature walk I had to do. The nature walk was to find alphabetical letters using nature. 2 example the teacher had said was like a stick shaped like a 'Y' or a 'B' in a butterfly's wing. To my understanding I think I had to find the letters in my name so that's what I did and here is the link for the art tasks set up for Friday by my teacher. After you have had a look at that here is the slides for my founding!

Hope you like it. If you can't access the slide here is the link for you. 

5 comments:

  1. Hari Rāhina Charmy. This sounds like a great idea. I'll be going for a walk later so I might give this a go! do you know how to change the permission settings on your slide because I can't see them at the moment. Or you could drag them into one of your school folders and that should work too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil! Nice to see you commenting on my posts. I just edited the post so maybe If you still can't see it, you can use the link I just put there!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply Charmy. Maybe ask you teacher what to do in your next Meet because I still don't have access.

      Delete
  2. Hi Charmy,
    That sounds fun. What did you like the most about the activity?

    By Devanshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devanshi!
    What did I like the most about the activity?
    EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete