Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A fun thing activity to do that will keep you busy during quarantine.

 Hi bloggers! Just 8 days until my 10th birthday! 

I'm going to show you a very fun activity that is really fun to do and play.

Things you will need:

Paper

Pencil

3 Die (meaning more than 1 dice) 


That's all you need! Now how to make it!

Put your die aside and put your paper and pencil in front of you. Make a grid and write numbers in your grid like this 🠋  

                 


After you did that, bellow the numbers wright down tasks to do. If you don't get what I mean here's a photo of mine 🠋                       


 
Zoom in if you want to read my thing. After you wrote down your tasks, get your die. You can pick if you want to roll 1 dice, 2 die or 3 die. Example I roll with 2 die and get the numbers, 5 and 6. I'll add those and look at what tasks are there for 11. Now I have to do those tasks and when I finish the tasks, I come back and roll again with a different amount of die. If you choose 1 dice, you don't need to add anything. Well, that's why I said to up to 3 die. The highest amount on a dice is 6. 3x6=18 and 18 is the highest number on my paper. This is a fun activity to keep you busy during this lockdown. Ask siblings to join in with the fun!                            



          

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy,
    What a good idea. There are so many combinations. I can't believe how many tasks you have on each square. I think my favourite square would have to be 4. Tell us how you and your siblings go and if you make any changes after seeing how it runs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love 4 as well. Me and my siblings had so much fun playing. We played it all day!

      Delete
  2. P.S. Excellent instuctions. Easy to read and well thought out expandations.

    ReplyDelete