Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Egg Challenge! Make a material that will protect an egg from breaking at a 3 meters fall. Read this post to see mine!!!

 Hello again as you can see in the title today I will share my egg challenge with you but before I share you that, I'm going to tell why I did this. Well of course rm 11 knows what I mean but I'm here for the people who are confused. So, my teacher (Mrs Ghosh) had gave us task to do for challenge week. This week is challenge week where we are given a challenge to do everyday. Today for Tuesday we had to make a material that will protect an egg from breaking at a 3 meters fall. First of all, I took an egg from the cupboard in the kitchen then I looked around the house for some materials I could use. After thinking for awhile, I thought about what would work and what would not. Then I found out that soft materials will work better than hard ones so I used soft materials. I could use fabric! But then I'll need lot's of it. So then I went back to the kitchen and saw a packet of sponges. Thant was it! Just sponges? What if I taped the sponges to the egg and the egg falls from the middle and breaks! I could tape the egg to the sponges! Tapes not strong! So I cut out the egg carton and placed the egg in it. Then I taped the sponges to the carton that was holding the egg inside. I stood on the deck and shoved it in the sky and it fell on the grass. I went to open it and it wasn't broken. Watch the video bellow of me with the egg. Sorry about my brother in the backround. I don't know why but all I know is that he saw something, got scared and didn't realise that my sister was taking a video of me so he just climbed up the steps. 🤣






4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charmy,

    Wow! You are very creative and you have strong personal voice in your writing. It makes the reader want to read more. I love how you have shown great problem solving skills.

    I wonder if you can use paragraphs in your next blog so that your blog post will flow.

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Laxa!

    Thanks for the comment.
    I'll try to add paragraphs in my next post.
    I had just finished of my next post.
    If you want you can go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW lucky one ! it's like you protected it love looking at your blog see ya !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella! Yeah, I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete