Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Today is my birthday!!!!!!! (A surprise video too!)

 Today is my birthday! Exactly 10 years ago I was in Auckland Hospital being born. 10 years after I'm here writing this post! 😄😄😄I truly enjoyed being 9 but now I have to be 10! 1 year past so quickly

It's morning! I'm here in bed with my blanket over me. I'm writing this post to tell you what a cool way to start a day! By the way, it's 6 am!!! Everybody is still sleeping accept me!

So I woke up at 6 and saw a note next to my phone on the bed. I read it and that was one of the nicest thing my sister would ever do to me! I have a google meet at 9 am and right now it's 7:07. I have like 2 hours! 

1 thing is that if I wake up, I can never go back to sleep, well sometimes I can but not all the time. What should I do? Now it's 7:11. I think I want to get ready for the google meet early I guess. Wish me luck for the day, then I'll be back to complete this post! It's 7:17! Bye!💓😆


It's been 5 hours! It's 12:02 am now. I just came back. It was not what I was expecting at all. I'll be back soon!

Hi, I'm back it's 7:37 pm right now and I'm here with pictures for you to see! 

Here are pictures.











Here is a lovely video that I really like. The song is so nice and it even says my name in it! Bye!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy,

    Happy Birthday once again. Hope you had a great birthday. You already look so grown up. A big virtual hug to you. I love your fancy nail paint. Did you do it by yourself? I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Ghosh,
    nice to see you commenting on my posts. Actually it's not nails paint, it's fancy false nails. They were press on nails that had glue on the back and I stuck them to my nails. It makes my nails longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Charmy!

    I love seeing photos of your day. That so cool.. I think having photos makes it more interesting fir the reader.

    I like that display on your wall too.. who did that for you? Is Charmy done in special sparkly card? Would you be allowed to put it in you room after?

    Hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marleen, I actually also like taking photos and letting my reader see my photos I placed on the blog post. Me and my family decorated the living room that night before my birthday. I had fun doing that. My name was done with letters. We could spell out some words but we did my name. It had every letter. It also had numbers so we took out 1 and 0 to make 10.

    ReplyDelete