Saturday, August 28, 2021

My meme that I did.

 Hello again! As we all know that yesterday was Friday! But for me and my class it was Fri- yay! So we could finish off anything we haven't finished. All we had to do was do a blog post, art and writing. I'm going to share to you what we had to do for writing. For writing we had to create a meme that had to be related to lockdown or school. I had made 2 memes. Because I had 2 ideas for it. Please tell me in comments, which is more funny? To me it's meme 2. I would love to hear your opinions!

Click on.......

Charmy's meme 1  or  Charmy's meme 2

Click both to tell which is more funny in the comments bellow!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy, I noticed you said 'finish of' instead of 'finish off' in your second sentence. You also started a sentence with cause instead of because.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vedant, I just fixed those mistakes. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  2. Hi Charmy I love the meme where it says you missed the google meet. The picture really suits it.

    From, Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Priscila, thanks for the comment! Are you that kind of a person where hates google meets or it's okay, or loves google meets? I'm like it's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Charmy

    Your blog post is very well written! I can’t tell you which is my favourite as I wasn’t able to access your drawings. But I feel like I would have sided with the google meets one.. I’m not a fan of online meetings!
    How come you chose to share about your memes? Was it something you were proud of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen. Thanks for your feedback. I chose to share my memes because my teacher had said to share our meme on our blog. On the page it said to make 1 but me and a few more people wanted to make 2 or more. I wanted to share my memes to know if others find it funny or good. I was really proud of my memes because I put heaps of effort in it and found good pictures people can relate too! I'll send my drawings to you because you didn't get access.

      Delete
    2. That would be cool! Thanks Charmy!

      Delete