Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Obstacle Course

 Hello Reader! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, that's because it was the term 3 holidays and when school started I didn't know what to post about but here I am with an interesting idea I'm going to add to this post. 

At school for my P.E I have to make a obstacle course and take a video or photos of it. So I chose video. By watching the video you will see that I have a pretty big backyard.

I couldn't just place the video here because it was too long but here is the link video instead.

Tell me in the comments bellow if it was blurry for you.


Let's see if you can find any of these hidden things in the video:

Bus

Swing

House with an orange roof

White van

Black and Brown carpet

My mum running in the backround

White car driving on the road

The person who was recording me (my sister) My sister's shadow




So tell me in the comments if you found any of these👆 in the video.

Have a great day! Byee.


I really hope you like it because I spent at least 3 hours on this. Drawing with the chalk and running around to find thing that would be useful. By the end when I finished making it and it was time for recording I was bright red. I was so hot because I was working in sun the whole time. I wore slippers and got a tan. 


5 comments:

  1. hey Charmy I think you forgot to add the video
    From Noah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did add it. Just click the link I put for you there. Or just check your gmail and I'll send the video instead.

      Delete
    2. Oh and also you have to download it. Because the video was long I had to do it the hard way.

      Delete
  2. Hi Charmy.
    That was so good! It was a long way. I liked the background music. Yes I did see your sister's shadow. The video wasn't really blurry though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Devanshi.
      Thanks. It was long but it was longer cause I did the course twice. I also like the backround music. Did you see anything else? It wasn't blurry? Oh, okay then.

      Delete