Thursday, August 26, 2021

Writing a Goldie Locks And The Three Bears Play!

 On Tuesday 17th of August right before swimming my class was writing a play in groups or by yourself. Before we went to wright are plays our teacher, Mrs Ghosh had read us a story of GoldiLocks and the three bears. I didn't hear most of it because I had to go for reading but I knew the story very well because it's one of my favourite fairy tales. I wanted to do my play in a group because I thought it would be fun. Before I could even think who I want to work with, my best friend, Devanshi grabbed me and pulled me over to her table. Some people did it with only 1 person and some people did it with heaps of people. I wanted to do it with just Devanshi but Mrs Ghosh asked us if Elana could join us. I thought for minute then said yes even though I just wanted to it with 1 person. I went on a doc on my chrome book and sent it to my group members Devanshi, Elana and Kristin. We all wrote the title and discussed who is who. But I never knew that the next day was lockdown! But still me and Devanshi thought of a time   (5:00 pm) that we go on the doc and carry on with it! Then we did google meets and talked to each other about it. But soon Elana never showed up and helped us do it. Kristin helped us so much and so did me and Devanshi. We all knew who was who but I thought it was unfair that Kristin had to play Papa. So we made her Mummy instead. Then who will be Papa? We can't make Elana be it because it's unfair for her! Then on a google meet, I asked Reuben if he will join us? Becasue he is by himself. He said yes! Great. Elana still didn't help us so we cancelled her name out. She didn't really mind! Our play was really funny!

 Have a look! Click the link bellow!

Tab to read our play!



No comments:

Post a Comment