Monday, August 23, 2021

LOCK DOWN!!!!!!!!

Dang it! Alert level 4! At the start, it was a normal, quiet day at school. Our class just came back from swimming and were doing free choice activities. Some people were eating and some were drawing. Some were even playing minecraft on their chrome books. When......... are teacher, Mrs Ghosh got a message! Her reaction when she saw it was CRAZY!!!!!!! She told us to hurry up tidy up the class, put our chrome book cases on our chrome book and the 2 people who don't take their chrome books home were forced to. Which were Anna and Sebastion. We all had so many questions to ask! This is so unexpected! 😕I'm so confused. After awhile we all sat on the mat and Mr Jones and Mrs Ghosh came and talked about it. We all got answers to our questions. We found out that it might be a LOCK DOWN. And if there is, we all have our chrome books to get emails from our teacher. Yup, we are all distance learning! NOOOOOOOO. Distance learning to me is a nightmare! We are doing google meets and heaps and heaps of studies! But one thing that is good is that I can still talk to my friends with chat or by using google meets. After a few days of distance learning I kind of like it now. Sometimes I can sleep in! But I can't when I have a google meet because Mrs Ghosh keeps the meets really early. The second meet is on a good time but the first is too early. I wish she could change the time. Please tell me if you feel the same like I do for these........ 


Change the time for the first meet to 10 o'clock.

Why do we do more learning in lockdowns than we do at school?    


I would love to know your opinions!💗

7 comments:

  1. Hey Charmy, I loved reading your blog today. It was ready interesting to hear how you found out about our latest lockdown. You have expressed yourself really well, and I could imagine being in the classroom with you. As for your questions, I like the early starts as it keeps us to our school timetable so when we come back to school we can still make it through the today, though I do like a sleep in every now and again maybe you could ask Mrs Ghosh if you could have a later start once a week. Now for the learning, maybe it's quieter at home so you find it easier to concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petula, thanks for the great comment. I think I'm going to wait until some more people agree with me. :) I agree that it's more quieter at hope so we can concentrate or is it because you like sleeping in and not waking up early because of school? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Charmy!
    I felt the same way about it starting and it being distance learning. But I actually think the time of the first meet is fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! Really, you feel like the time is fine? Mostly everyone thinks the same for the learning start!

      Delete
    2. Yes it's fine my family gets up at the time we usually do when it isn't lockdown.

      Delete
  4. I agree with you Charmy! I also want the first meet to be at 10 because I usually sleep in and it makes me feel guilty for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Diana! Same, I sleep in and I have to wake up early because of meets the teacher sends. I feel so tired in the morning cause most of the time the teacher sends the google meet around 9:00. So I wake up at 8:30, what about you?

    ReplyDelete