Wednesday, November 10, 2021

My Maths.

Hi Bloggers! This is is my Maths for this week. Since we are still in lockdown and continuing distance learning this week we had a lot of work to finish. We have Maths, Writing, Reading, P.E, etc. Today I'm going to share my Maths. I finished all the tasks. Here is a screenshot to the maths slide.


Link To my Maths task 1: My Maths Maintenance

Link to my Maths task 2: Math Task 2, Rubix Cube Transformations

Link to my Maths task 3: Symmetrical Pattern That I Created The Other Side To Make It A Reflection


As you can clearly see that the last sentence of task 3 it tells me to create my own Math pattern so here it is for you to try creating the other side of my design. Make it a symmetrical reflection. 

Click the below and make a copy of the google drawing below. (Click the emoji's)

Link: 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy,

    I am glad that you finished your maths work. You reflection task looks awesome. Your task for others looks challenging. do let me know how many of them attempted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Ghosh,

      Thank you! I made it hard for people to find it tough and see how people would do it. Nobody yet has done it.

      Delete