Thursday, November 25, 2021

My Kindness Slides!

 Even though I'm in school and most of my class are in school, some people are still at home learning. The people at home and the people at school have the same tasks to do. A lot of people are staying home when the government opened schools. I hadn't come to school for the first 2 days but then on the 3rd day I came. For our writing task we are learning about kindness. We had to make slides about kindness and I want to share it on my blog. Here it is.   

  

4 comments:

  1. Charmy I love this! How long did this take you to make? The background is awesome. Being kind and showing respect to others is that important.
    Bye Bye!
    From Reuben @ New Windsor School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben, Thank you!
    The backrounds are awesome, I got it from google image search.
    That's right Reuben! Showing respect and being kind is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Charmy! That was really good. I liked how you added the all those meaninngs of kindness. Maybe next time you could say who you could be kind to and how?

    From Devanshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Devanshi! Thanks for your comment!
      Great, I like those ideas!

      Delete