Friday, October 22, 2021

My Tivaevae.

 Hello reader! Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to share my Tivaevae. 

Most of you might be wondering what is a Tivaevae? A Tivaevae is what Cook Island people weave. As far as I know they are symmetrical and for maths this week or term we are learning about symmetry. So we did this art for our maths. This is the video I used.....


Now you know we made these, now you can see my art. 👇


You can clearly see that I used designed paper instead of plain coloured paper. I did that because it makes it look way better.

The other ones I saw made by my classmates:




My Symmetry Slides:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charmy.
    WOW! That is amazing. I especially like the type of paper you used. Your patterns are beautiful! How long did it take you to make that? See you on your next blog post!

    From Devanshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devnahsi! Thanks. It took me about 25 minutes to make.

    From Charmy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally spelled your name wrong. I wrote "Devnahsi" instead of "Devanshi"

      Delete