Thursday, June 24, 2021

The DISCO

 There was a DISCO last Friday. It was at school in the auditorium. 1 ticket was 3 dollars. We paid 6 dollars for 2 tickets. For me and my little brother. My brother went for his DISCO. He went in the juniors DISCO with my older sister to look after him. After the juniors DISCO was finished, I went to my seniors DISCO. It was all dark and had lots of colourful lights. It was really cool because the room kept on going red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink. I bought 6 glow sticks and some food. There was loud songs on. It was really fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was such a great night Charmy. I am really pleased everyone enjoyed it all so much. What was your favourite song on the night? I was thinking the teachers might have some pictures from the night if you'd like to add those to your Blog :-)
    Great to see you blogging so regularly. I am excited to visit the blogs and to see such great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment on my post and, yes everyone did enjoy the DISCO. My favourite song was Sorry. I can't wait to get new comment from you on my next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charmy. It sounds like a fun disco. Maybe next time you have a disco you could use your blog to share a DLO like a poster to advertise the poster or a playlist with ideas for music for the disco?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Phil. It was a fun DISCO. You should have been there. You would have a great time. Next time i'll try to use some of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that the disco was fun. how was your night at the disco I loved the food thet was their.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie. Me too, I loved the disco night. I was really fun. I loved the food there!

    ReplyDelete