Friday, June 18, 2021

Just Dance

Yesterday we did just dance with room 12 and 13. But I was a token counter so I missed out in few dances. We did just dance to practise are dancing for the DISCO coming up. After counting we rushed to the auditorium to join everyone in the dance. We did YMCA and it was really funny. My favourite dance was Waka Waka. I was in a group of 4. In my group I had my best friends Shanayah, Ellie and Kay-Brieanna. In Waka Waka we do the bike and that's my favourite part. My friends made the bike and I was on top. My second favourite part is at the end when I had to jump and my friends carried me away. It was really fun.

4 comments:

  1. same here I like it to it was so much fun and I like waka waka and YMCA it was so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie. Waka Waka or YMCA. What do you like better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Waka Waka too. Actually my group didn't fall over either.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Devanshi. A lot of people love Waka Waka!

    ReplyDelete