Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My Last Ever Post Of 2021!

 Merry Christmas Everybody And Happy New Year!

It was the last day of school today and I really enjoyed the whole year even though it was nearly the half year in lockdown.

I hope that I'll make new friends next year and like my new teacher. I will miss my teacher so much but as a gift I knitted her a bracelet. I had learned how to knit and I'm really good at it also me and my friend, Devanshi made her a video together. Mrs Ghosh loved it and said it was really sweet. The video is below.




If the video is unavailable then here is a link. Bye! 😀


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charmy. What a nice way to thank your teacher. I'm not sure how Mr Jones and the others would feel if they saw it though. What do you think? It's been great working with Room 11 this year and I've enjoyed reading your blog. Will you do any of the Summer Learning Journey do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Phil. I know that it was not a good idea to do that but then I realised that we were only trying to make Mrs Ghosh feel like she is a good teacher. She thinks she is a grumpy teacher but me and Devanshi want to make her feel that she is the complete opposite. The other teachers are good too but in our opinion we think that Mrs Ghosh is the best. She is a hardworking teacher and plans so much for our education. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of time in holidays so I will probably do the summer learning journey. Thanks Phil!

      Delete